Skin Care Central
webpage developed by acplace.com
Skin Care Central - Get Great Looking
The average adult
skin weighs 101 lbs. and measures 20 square feet when stretched out. Human skin
is by far the largest organ of the body. It breathes, it sweats, and it needs
care and nourishment.
Find dermatologist, physician tested products for the care of your skin, here.
Enjoy discount pricing on effective, name brands. Give your skin the care it
The 5 Skin Types
- Normal skin does not feel dry or oily. Pores are visible but not
large or clogged. After a wash it feels smooth and comfortable. At midday it
still looks fresh and clean.
the Medi-Spa Skin Booster System.
- Dry skin has a thin and papery texture. It feels dry to touch. The
pores are usually very fine looking. After a wash it feels tight. Flaky patches
may appear by midday.
skin starter kit - recommended care.
- Oily skin feels very greasy. The texture is often very thick and
coarse. There are large, visible pores. After a wash it feels fine. By midday
it looks shiny. Often break out in spots.
skin care basics.
- Combination skin - it is important to note that most women tend to
have combination skin which is normal with a few dry patches and a few oily
patches. The dryness generally shows up on the cheeks while the oiliness is
usually on the T-zone. After a wash some areas feel dry and some smooth. By the
midday the T-zone is shiny. If spots beak out they will show up in the T-zone.
Skin in a Box Combination Biotype.
- Sensitive skin can be easily irritated. If you are prone to itching,
burning, chafing and stinging then you probably have sensitive skin. After a
wash a wash it will feel dry and itchy in places. By midday there you will
notice flaky patches and some redness.
sensitive skin care.
Help and Heal without irritating.
5 Essentials to Great Looking Skin
- Develop a cleansing program for your particular skin type - integrate as
part of your daily life.
- Choose a topical exfoliant to unroof the stratum corneum (glycolic,
lactic, azeleic acids).
- Into your personal care program add a dermal (skin) growth stimulator
(tretinoin, retinoids, retinols).
- Identify and choose the correct nutrients to promote dermal growth
(topical C, topical E).
- An absolute must is photoprotection (Topical C, titanium dioxide) from the
suns ever increasing damaging UVA and UVB rays.